Hmmm. . . let's see. . .
1) I think Zafrina, Maggie and Jasper have the coolest "gifts"
2) I think, if I had to choose, I would either live with the Denali coven (family) or the Amazon coven (family).
3) I love Seth!
4) I am 100% myself (I guess EVERYONE should know this about me)
5) Children of the Moon are cool, even though Caius practically killed 'em all.
. . .6) I know, it says five, but I'm just a rebel like that. . . Anyway, the sixth thing you should know about me is that, though I'm not amazing at art, I do have a DeviantArt account. Here's the link: http://snapstomp.deviantart.com/
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I think I first read Twilight in December 2008, because my friend got it for me as a birthday present and I adore massive books. (It was massive for me at the time - to a 10 year old, 498 pages is massive.) From then on, I was hooked. **sheepish smile** And from then, I have read Twilight 3 times, New Moon once, Eclipse once, Breaking Dawn twice, and, I don't know if this counts, but I have read The Short Life Of Bree Tanner once. So, in total, I have read Twilight-related books 9 times.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
I hate choosing, because I am really neither. I don't like not having a choice here. It's one or the other, blah blah. I like different things about each guy, but I'm not major fans of either. Edward is too wimpy and Jacob is very immature. They have many positives, too, don't get me wrong, but I won't take sides.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Which character I am most similar too. . . hmmm. Never really thought of this one. I like Emmett, I guess, because he's like a big bear, but I don't think I'm similar to him. I also like Carlisle, because he's wise. But I don't think I could pin myself to being similar to one character, sorry.
Hmmm. . .
- The Host (Yes, I like all of Stephanie Meyer's books)
- Virals and Seizure (by: Kathy Reichs)
- The Martian Chronicles (by: Ray Bradbury. . . or is it H. G. Wells?)
. . . I like science fiction. . .
What is Your Favorite Music
I wish I could just live in my parents' generation of music. I adore classic rock (a.k.a. GOOD rock) and 80s music (Michael Jackson, yay). But I like the beat and electronic feel to a lot of today's music, though the meanings behind many of today's popular songs suck.
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- Favorite movie: Probably. . . The Matrix
- Favorite TV Show: Planet Earth
- Favorite Game: Hmmm. . . Monopoly or Endless Oceans: Blue World
- "Just do it." -Nike
- "Shut up and _________(place activity)" -Unknown
- "I dream of painting and then I paint my dreams." -Vincent Van Gogh
- And the long one: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age The child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." - Edna St. Vincent Millay
Reading, Writing, Drawing, Painting, Snowboarding, Surfing, Swimming, Diving, Snorkeling, Rock climbing, Football, Baseball, Obsessive Cleaning (Yes, I'm crazy), Photography, Hating school (One of my favorites), Burning math homework (Not literally, I'm not that rebellious, fortunately or unfortunately)