1. I love to read, a lot. I've lost track of how many favorites I have
2. I don't act goofy often but when I get started there's no stopping me
3. I never really fit in, and I normally like hanging with guys more often
4. I find boys irritating, but still haven't found the one that's irritatingly charming. Still searching
5. Sometimes life seems to get in the way of what I want and books are my me time
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
As soon as Twilight came out and I've read it two or three times again.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team Jacob because he's sweet, loyal, caring, protective, cheerful, and makes Bella happy without being overprotective, but doesn't keep things from her for her own good. He gives it to you straight, and you either take it or leave it, but that's just him. I can't wait to find my Jacob but this time it'll be my happily ever after.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Probably Bella, she's different, and doesn't fit in, but she feels like she belongs somewhere else. An unheard calling. She finds true love, and has a hot best friend. What more could I ask for than to find love, find a place where I belong, and have the best overprotective friends in the world.
Twilight, Of Course! Fallen, Hush Hush, The Da Vinci Code, Beastly, The Host, and Hunger games. Sorry I forgot all the rest if only I had a bigger brain. ;)
What is Your Favorite Music
Pop, Rock, and Country. Just depends on my mood.
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Dear John, Letters to Juliet, Monopoly, Life, and Shark Tank.
I'm sure there's many more I have yet to find
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing will get better it's not!'-Dr.Suess
Playing sports, reading, swimming, and spending every minute I can in the sun.
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!