ONE TIME i TRIPPED OVER A CELLO IN FRONT OF 150 PPL
SORRY ppl I've been gone for awhile but I'm back now. So....
Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
I'm totally in love with the twilight saga
I can't wait until Stephenie Meyer writes more books (midnight sun)
I have all of the books
I have seen the movie only a million times
I'm an only child and I like to talk ALOT
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
1 time sometimes that's all it takes but not for me I'm in the process of reading the series again but really I like reading Breaking Dawn over and over and over again so I haven't made much progress
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
I only stick with vampires not werewovles although that Jacob is pretty hot
Which Character Are You Most Like?
I always have a good intuition about what's going to happen next
My absolute favorite out of the whole saga is New Moon (even though it's really bad at the beginning it get's better at the end of the book)
but other than that I like love stories and action stories (like stuff blowing up)
What is Your Favorite Music
Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, and Rap (I don't do the explicit stuff though)
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
just about anything on mtv and vh1 and comedy central
malibu's most wanted
also stuff with drama and humor in it like shows on tnt on tbs
I'm up for anything on tv if it's interesting
- Life is a privilege to have and is often taken away too quickly so cherish it while you have it - me
- live each day like it's your last
- There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is curiosity. There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is vanity. There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is love. - Bernard of Clairvaux, 1090–1153 (smart dude)
......"I would rather die than stay away from you"
- Bella, Twilight
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”- Marianne williamson
-the only place where sucess comes before work is in the dictionary
-Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly - Langston Hughes
- All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible - T.E. Lawrence
- Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead - Louisa May Alcott
going to the movies (action movies are awesome)
walking w/ friends around the neighborhood (and because there is a walking trail by my house that goes into the woods I like going into to the woods and playing hide and seek w/ my friends also now whenever I see deer I think of Twilight)
- I play the piano ( 4 years ), flute ( 2 years ), and viola ( 3 years )