1. I love stories with a 'happily ever after' ending.
2. I would rather spend my free time reading than doing anything else.
3. I would do anything for my friends.
4. I believe in living each day as if it were my last.
5. I value honesty.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I first read the Twilight series a year ago and since then I have read the books about twenty times.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
There are so many reasons why I picked Edward. I guess it's because Edward is so easy to fall for. Jacob could exist in reality (except for the shapeshifter part) but Edward is a fantasy- the perfect guy.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
This a tough one...I don't think I'm like any one character. I would probably say a combination of Bella, Esme and Alice.
The Twilight series, The Harry Potter series
What is Your Favorite Music
I love listening to rock and classical. An odd combination but it works for me!
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
My favorite movies include Twilight, The Pirate of the Caribbean Movies, The Matrix.
My favorite tv shows include Charmed, Heroes, CSI, most cartoons
* The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. - Ben Stein
* Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.
- Isaac Asimov
* You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" - George Bernard Shaw
* Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein
* I wasted time, and now doth time waste me - William Shakespeare
* Be great in act, as you have been in thought - William Shakespeare
I love going to the beach, even if its raining - something about watching the ocean relaxs me.
I also enjoy reading, going to the movies, playing computer games, lidtening to music and spending timw with my family and friends.
Comment Wall (13 comments)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!
You and me both! Don't you think it's unfair that we have to wait longer than the other's! Thanks for the reminder I still have to book our tickets. Can you imagine what a group op teenage twifreak girls will do to me if we get to the and there's no seats available! (Scary) LOL!
Of course I can't wait. We (My nieces, friends and I) are all going together! One of them even bought some gold glitter spray for the event. She want's to make sure everyone knows were Twilight Fan's! LOL! Are you going?
I know what you mean, I was also scared to post my story at first but I decided that since I put so much work into it I might as well! If you ever decide to post let me know!
PS Very jelouse right now - I want to live close to the sea too!!!!!!