Yes time flies by so quickly!
Yeah I was reading it somewhere that it's the islands which will be suffering more which obvious since we are surrounded by the ocean. Yep but then It's because of our acts itself, the pollution and…"
Finally got time to reply to you hahah. I come online almost everyday but I don't get to reply to all the comments.
I'm glad too. The flash floods are becoming more and more frequent now.
I... well I know I could…"
No that's ok, take your time hahah. I understand, I take time to reply too. I hope things are less hectic now. You have a very busy life hahaha.
Yep they found all of them, most of them alive. I know it would have been hard if…"
No, 30 persons went missing and 11 died. It's all better now, I mean I feel bad for the families of the victims. It has been raining almost everyday but only during the mornings and there has not been flood and all that. So that's…"
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa, my grandpa passed away last year, we were not that close but it was hard for all of us. Of course I understand, don't worry take your time :)
Yes you guys should be spending more…"
"Yes I got it and I did reply to you but I can't find my comment on your page ahhhh I'm gonna throw my pc away!
Let me go look for your comment now... Ok found it hahah
Is Edwin's grandpa better now? I know it must be hard on the…"
"Hey I'm so sorry for the late reply Kealyn, been kinda busy and there are things going on at home and all that.
That's sad, is he better now? or still in hospital? I understand but I was little bit mad at you hahah but now not really. Just…"
"The time difference saved you this time hahah. No you can't be a crappy friend...never :D
Oh yeah, if you want to tell me about it, you can mail me. You have my email address :) Yes can't put too much personal stuff on here..or…"
"Hey!! missed you soo much, you could have left me a mail or something hahah. I'm glad everything is fine with you now. That means you will be on more right? :D
I'm good, I haven't done much. Busy with school and helping my uncle in…"
* I'm an writer.
* Love Formula 1 - Ayrton Senna da Silva and Kimi Raikkonen
* I already found the love of my life: Edwin, I love him more then life itself.
* I'm a proud mother of two. A 3 year old daughter and a one year old son.
* Reading is my secret addiction.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I've bought all the four books at once in November 2008, because my friend adviced me too. And I've read the entire series nearly a dozen times.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
There are no teams. For me the choice isn't between whom she wants to be with. It's the choice if she wants to stay human and lead a human life, or if she gets turned, and give up all the things like to have kids, to age, to become a grandmother, to die.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Hmm.. I'm as clumbsly as hell, just like Bella. I love my husband they same way Edward and Bella love each other. I love my friends just as deep as Jacob and Bella love each other. I'm struggeling with things from the past just like Rosalie. Sometimes I'm just as cheerfull and playfull as Emmett and Alice. I'm scared as hell as Jasper. I love my parents the same way the Cullen's love Carlisle and Esme. And I have a special friendship with someone like Edward and Seth. .. Hmm I'm not like anyone specific. But I have some characteristic's of all the Fork's people.
- Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
- Loup Durand - Daddy.
- All of Milan Kundera's books.
- All of Jane Austen's books
- Douglas Adams - The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy Series.
- All the books of Isaac Asimov.
- Frederik van Eeden - De Kleine Johannes series and Van de Koele Meren Des Doods.
- All of J.R.R. Tolkien's books.
- I like JK Rowling's books.
- Some of Virginia Andrews' books.
- All the books of Patricia van der Mispel.
- The Narnia series of CS Lewis.
- All Hans Christian Andersen's books.
- All the poems of Jotie 't Hooft.
- All the poems of Ben Huizinga.
And many, many more.
What is Your Favorite Music
A loooooot: some of them:
Mike Oldfield, Linkin Park, Rammstein, The Beatles, All Disney Soundtracks, Robert Pattinson, Vivaldi, Eminem, Era, Herman van Veen, Queen, Tracy Chapman, Project Pitchfork, Elvis Presley, Metallica - and SO much more. I'm forgetting all the important ones! And The Spill Canvas - DazzledLemonadeCap hooked me up to them! Thanks girl!
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Fav. Movies: Twilight, Braveheart, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Matrix movies, Fight Club, Lost in Translation, The Pirates of the Carribean movies, The Star Wars movies, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Till Human Voices Wake Us, V for Vendetta, The Martian Child, Bird on a Wire, Beethoven one and two, all Walt Disney Classic movies, As Good as it Gets, The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Four Brothers, Atonement, Spiderman Movies, American History X, Green Street Hooligans, Penelope, Trains, planes and Automobiles - and so much more. Again, I'm forgetting the important ones!
Fav. TV shows: I watch every Formula 1 game/match - at any time, House M.D., and... I watch As the World Turns :P. Yeah I know!
Fav. Games: All the Final Fantasy games and all the Tomb Raider games.
Fav. Anime's: Blood+, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Hellsing. Last Exile, My Hime, Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trinity Blood, Tsubasa Chronicles and Code Geass.
- With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well.. You can fly very high. – Ayrton Senna da Silva
- Nec tecum possum vivere, nec sine te. - Black Flag.
- What nourishes me also destroys me.
Quotes from Albert Einstein:
* I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
* Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
* Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
* Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
To be honest I love all Albert Einstein Quotes. Besides from being a genieus, he was also a man with a lot of life knowledge and experience.
- Dying is easy, it's living that scares me.
- Writing books.
- Watching Movies.
- Listening to Music.
- Loving my friends and family.
- Doing stuff with my friends and family.
- Watching Formula 1.
- Emailing with my friends around the globe.
- And much more!
Comment Wall (534 comments)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!
Yeah I was reading it somewhere that it's the islands which will be suffering more which obvious since we are surrounded by the ocean. Yep but then It's because of our acts itself, the pollution and all causing depletion of the ozone layer.
Yes that's what I think too, I'm good as long as I pass but my dad doesn't agree with that hahah.
Ok yes, let me know what happens. I hope everything goes well. :)
tell me about it! How was it? :D It must have been great and you guys must have had a lot of fun!