"Hi Kealyn! Sorry for the late reply again! hahah
How are you doing?
Yes my dad is very strict when it comes to my study and all. but I think every dad is like that, well most of them haha.
Oh no, but if the operation is going to fix the…"
Yes time flies by so quickly!
Yeah I was reading it somewhere that it's the islands which will be suffering more which obvious since we are surrounded by the ocean. Yep but then It's because of our acts itself, the pollution and…"
* I'm an writer.
* Love Formula 1 - Ayrton Senna da Silva and Kimi Raikkonen
* I already found the love of my life: Edwin, I love him more then life itself.
* I'm a proud mother of two. A 3 year old daughter and a one year old son.
* Reading is my secret addiction.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I've bought all the four books at once in November 2008, because my friend adviced me too. And I've read the entire series nearly a dozen times.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
There are no teams. For me the choice isn't between whom she wants to be with. It's the choice if she wants to stay human and lead a human life, or if she gets turned, and give up all the things like to have kids, to age, to become a grandmother, to die.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Hmm.. I'm as clumbsly as hell, just like Bella. I love my husband they same way Edward and Bella love each other. I love my friends just as deep as Jacob and Bella love each other. I'm struggeling with things from the past just like Rosalie. Sometimes I'm just as cheerfull and playfull as Emmett and Alice. I'm scared as hell as Jasper. I love my parents the same way the Cullen's love Carlisle and Esme. And I have a special friendship with someone like Edward and Seth. .. Hmm I'm not like anyone specific. But I have some characteristic's of all the Fork's people.
- Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
- Loup Durand - Daddy.
- All of Milan Kundera's books.
- All of Jane Austen's books
- Douglas Adams - The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy Series.
- All the books of Isaac Asimov.
- Frederik van Eeden - De Kleine Johannes series and Van de Koele Meren Des Doods.
- All of J.R.R. Tolkien's books.
- I like JK Rowling's books.
- Some of Virginia Andrews' books.
- All the books of Patricia van der Mispel.
- The Narnia series of CS Lewis.
- All Hans Christian Andersen's books.
- All the poems of Jotie 't Hooft.
- All the poems of Ben Huizinga.
And many, many more.
What is Your Favorite Music
A loooooot: some of them:
Mike Oldfield, Linkin Park, Rammstein, The Beatles, All Disney Soundtracks, Robert Pattinson, Vivaldi, Eminem, Era, Herman van Veen, Queen, Tracy Chapman, Project Pitchfork, Elvis Presley, Metallica - and SO much more. I'm forgetting all the important ones! And The Spill Canvas - DazzledLemonadeCap hooked me up to them! Thanks girl!
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Fav. Movies: Twilight, Braveheart, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Matrix movies, Fight Club, Lost in Translation, The Pirates of the Carribean movies, The Star Wars movies, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Till Human Voices Wake Us, V for Vendetta, The Martian Child, Bird on a Wire, Beethoven one and two, all Walt Disney Classic movies, As Good as it Gets, The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile, Four Brothers, Atonement, Spiderman Movies, American History X, Green Street Hooligans, Penelope, Trains, planes and Automobiles - and so much more. Again, I'm forgetting the important ones!
Fav. TV shows: I watch every Formula 1 game/match - at any time, House M.D., and... I watch As the World Turns :P. Yeah I know!
Fav. Games: All the Final Fantasy games and all the Tomb Raider games.
Fav. Anime's: Blood+, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic, Hellsing. Last Exile, My Hime, Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Trinity Blood, Tsubasa Chronicles and Code Geass.
- With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well.. You can fly very high. – Ayrton Senna da Silva
- Nec tecum possum vivere, nec sine te. - Black Flag.
- What nourishes me also destroys me.
Quotes from Albert Einstein:
* I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
* Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
* Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
* Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
To be honest I love all Albert Einstein Quotes. Besides from being a genieus, he was also a man with a lot of life knowledge and experience.
- Dying is easy, it's living that scares me.
- Writing books.
- Watching Movies.
- Listening to Music.
- Loving my friends and family.
- Doing stuff with my friends and family.
- Watching Formula 1.
- Emailing with my friends around the globe.
- And much more!
Comment Wall (447 comments)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!
thanks!! i am studying to be on schedule with classes now :)
and too bad that u have that throar infection, be sure to take the antibiotics until the doc tells u to, and not just until the symptoms dissapear - the doc usually tells u a couple more days after the symptoms dissapear-
hey, sorry i took long to answer, i had bussy week, and it will get busier fr the next 2 because of an exam
i am glad you had that kind of childhood, with cousins, brothers and family and TV!!! LOL :D
its also good to hear that u r meeting with some friends, that is always fun !! ;)
just remember drink without being responsible or caring for the consequences and take drugs , LOL, yeah worst advice ever right ;)
hope u have fun
take care beaut :)
P.S.: please remember that i have the exam in 2 weeks and don't get mad if i don't answer it is possible and probable that i get paranoid, freakd stuff with the exam , enough to forget almost to eat other things :P
and well, for ex today i was watching three dif authors of japanese comic books, as they call the "manga", yu giho, i think was called one, another called superchamps or something - japanese soccer- and the third and most important one, and the one i saw and enjoyed alongwith millons of others, DRAGONBALL
and i thought how did every one of these guys, came with their ideas :P lol
tell u what we wills cream out of fun, and if u scream like a girl for even a second i will take a pic, video tape it and put it on facebook :D - yeah i am awesome as a friend , LOL
i am glad u have fun, a good family trip is always nice :)
i made a camping trip with my cousins a few years ago, it was very bonding ;)
alright, it is as if u are reading in my mind the "likes" list :D
yeah i liked the marvel movies as well, and i am looking foward to watching thor 2, but not because i want to see the actor ;) . if i have guessed right u wouldn't be the first woman i meet that wants to watch movies because of the actor :P
and sure, if we ever meet i would love to go bungee jumping with you ;)
That's great i would like to go to the zoo one of these days as well, i liked it in the past and want to go again :)