"It is indeed a pleasure to welcome you to the “Twilight Saga” Discussion Group. It is, in my opinion, the finest “Twilight” discussion site on the web. Our group "The Rose" discusses different topics from the Saga…"
Im sweet and caring but can hurt you if you do something that demands it... I can totally do wha I want.. but sometimes you have to back down.. no one is always right. and Edward is MY husband. Stephenie got the names wrong.. :))
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
2006 when it first came out.. I love it..
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Which Character Are You Most Like?
What is Your Favorite Music
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
"Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved."
"The waves of pain that had only lapped at me before now reared high up and washed over my head, pulling me under. I did not resurface."
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."
Confessions of a Twilight Addict
- last month i called my doc "Mr. Cullen"
- when i hear Flightless Bird, American Mouth i cry thousends tears
- im trying to persuade my dad to buy a shiny Volvo
- some days ago i read New Moon in 7 hours and 23 minutes
- i spend all my free time (that's a lot of time) surfing the Net and finding some stuff and news about Twilight World
- i've waited 7 hours in the rain to meet Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Catherine Hardwicke at the Rome Film Festival
- when Kristen was face to face with me i cried. She was like: "Oh dont be like that, girl! Im not so special" and i was " Yeah, you're more than special!"
- after reading New Moon, i moved to Volterra to visit the St. Marcus
- i have a tatoo. It's the Twilight cover book logo (i mean apple and hands)
- i bought a dog and i called him "Seth"