Im sweet and caring but can hurt you if you do something that demands it... I can totally do wha I want.. but sometimes you have to back down.. no one is always right. and Edward is MY husband. Stephenie got the names wrong.. :))
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
2006 when it first came out.. I love it..
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Which Character Are You Most Like?
What is Your Favorite Music
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
"Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved."
"The waves of pain that had only lapped at me before now reared high up and washed over my head, pulling me under. I did not resurface."
"Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me."
Confessions of a Twilight Addict
- last month i called my doc "Mr. Cullen"
- when i hear Flightless Bird, American Mouth i cry thousends tears
- im trying to persuade my dad to buy a shiny Volvo
- some days ago i read New Moon in 7 hours and 23 minutes
- i spend all my free time (that's a lot of time) surfing the Net and finding some stuff and news about Twilight World
- i've waited 7 hours in the rain to meet Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Catherine Hardwicke at the Rome Film Festival
- when Kristen was face to face with me i cried. She was like: "Oh dont be like that, girl! Im not so special" and i was " Yeah, you're more than special!"
- after reading New Moon, i moved to Volterra to visit the St. Marcus
- i have a tatoo. It's the Twilight cover book logo (i mean apple and hands)
- i bought a dog and i called him "Seth"