2. I first starting reading the books in Spring 2008
3. Each characters perspective on their own reality and the personal interplay
4. That they were turned into movies based not on what Stephanie wrote, but what a screenwriter thought…"
"Why did you read the Twilight saga books?
a) because I liked the movie
d)other reason:I was completely intrigued/engrossed by Pattinson/stewart's acting and wanted to compare their artist interpretation of the actual literary characters.…"
3-The love story between Bella/Jake/Edward
4-How the Cullens looked in the last few movies-they looked less realistic and didn't exactly fit in like they did in the books
5-Esme or Bella
"b)because my friend liked the books
I like the characters. None of them are perfect, which make it interesting.
I do not like imprinting. I don't like BD, the book.
About a 6 or 7 because I really…"
"Hi, here are my answers :)
3. The detail is great, I felt I new all the main characters very well, I felt i went through the ups and downs with them.
4. It came to an end, I wanted more :(
5. I have two, Bella and Jacob
"I think it ended right because I get emotional every time I read the last sentences of Breaking dawn. And SM is thinking to return to the books but she won't do that any time soon because the sequels to The host haven't been written…"