"He's soo controlling. He cut her truck wires so it wouldn't start..like hello, thats a little crazy, haha. He controls everything about her, and always gets what he wants out of the relationship. She NEVER gets her way, without having to…"
"Which book of the Twilight Saga is your favourite:
Eclipse hands down
Which is your least favourite book:
Twilight, its not that I think it’s bad, its just I think the others are better.
Who is your favourite character and why:
"oh well, parents will always be parents. overprotective i say. cannot blame them but if u do have a child that crazy over twilights, what would u do? what would u say? stop them from reading or watch the movies? The ideology of a crazy love story…"
"You can't say that's natural for that species, because it doesn't exist in nature. Natural= how things occur in nature.
And slightly altered version of it? Since when is breaking ribs and spines and getting your womb chewed through a…"
1. I feel that I am always right about everything. When admitting that I may have been wrong or that I have seen someone else's point of view, I usually try to say that "we are both right", just so I don't have to back down from my opinion completely.
2. Aside from that minor flaw, I'm an extremely understanding person.
3. I judge you when you use poor grammer.
4. I really dislike when people wear long sleeved shirts and glasses while working out.
5. I rarely ever ask for help, especially in personal areas of my life. Its an odd trait to have, since I am also extremely dependant on people to survive.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I first started reading the Twilight Saga in 2008, and I've read the entire Saga once.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team Jacob! In Twilight (book and movie) I loved Edward, and didn't notice Jacob much. But after reading New Moon and Eclipse I have realized that Jacob is clearly a much better choice. He's definately my dream guy!
Which Character Are You Most Like?
I don't think I am like any character in the books.
"anything worth doing, is worth overdoing."
"if you're not first, you're last."
Reading, Writing, Partying, Working Out, Tanning, Photographing