Welcome, MoonFlower - Mary!
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
- 1. I curse a lot (Sorry but it is the best way to vent)
2. I am tall for a girl (5'7" but I feel 6')
3. I don't act my age (I am pretty young at heart)
4. I love animals especially cats! (I have three, Roxy, James and Louise)
5. I sleep 10 hours a day and love it.( I think happens as you age)
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- November 2008. I read New Moon first and finished the series in a week. (Fast for me)
I have read them twice each so far and counting. I can't put down New Moon.
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
- Joint Custody.
Team Jacob - he has always been there for Bella and is a sweet teddy bear who loves her. Plus he is Native American. He fights for her like it is no body's business.
Team Edward - Because he is dreamy, plays the piano, runs fast, lives forever, is mega rich and his family is awesome. But Edward needs a chill pill at times.
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- I am a mix of Bella's (human uncoordinated self) and Emmett dry humored personality. So I am a Belmett.
- Favorite Books
- New Moon
Harry Potter Series
The wind blows backward
Pride and Prejudice
The Da Vinci Code
- What is Your Favorite Music
- I love 80's music and especially David Bowie. I can honestly listening to anything it is all based on my mood and time of day.
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- TV Show :Survivor, The Office, Ugly Betty, The Apprentice, Making the band, Real World, Road Rules, I am reality Tv junkie.
Movies: Twilight, Harry Potter (all), ALL PIXAR MOVIES, Pretty in Pink, Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Stargate, Labyrinth, Slum Dog Millionaire, Legend, The Life Aquatic, The Reader, December Boys (Daniel Radcliffe is awesome in this movie).....and many more. I watch way too many movies.
Games: THE LEGEND OF ZELDA:
TWILIGHT PRINCESS, all Zelda games, Final Fantasy IV (best game ever played) Sonic, SPORE, Zoo Tycoon.
- Favorite Quotes:
- So it’s still standing? I would’ve thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?
- Favorite Activities
- My daily routines: reading, listening to music (any genre), watching some sort of Reality TV. But my favs are watching movies, kicking back and hanging wth my best bud (my hubby Mr.Lewis) while he plays the piano, showing my cats some love (even though sometimes I play rough with them).
MoonFlower - Mary's Photos
MoonFlower - Mary's Videos