1) My father once dated Catherine Hardwicke for several years.
2) I have 15 peircings in total!
3) I wrote the script for the movie Thirteen in just 6 days, whilst i was on winter break!
4) I am an animal lover I own both dogs and horses :)
5) I was born May 17, 1988 in West LA but i am currently living in California
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Because I’m the only one of the cast members that is on Team Jacob. And that’s because I feel like a bit older than everybody else, and I feel like part of being a kid is having the mentality that Bella has with Edward, which is I’m willing to sacrifice my family and my life, literally my life for this person, because he’s my everything. She’s consumed by him. And for me, that’s never been healthy. I’ve done that before, and I really do take these books seriously. I look at them as being very metaphorical, and for me, Jacob is the one. He’s the right one for her. He’s her friend, he loves her unconditionally, and she doesn’t have to sacrifice anything for him.
Out of the saga I have to say Eclipse! because it has a lot of action. I can see it being very visually stimulating on-screen.
Wuthering Heights, Color of Water, Reading Lolita in Tehran, They Poured Fire on Us from the Sky, The Robber Bride, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Go Ask Alice, and Schindler’s List.
What is Your Favorite Music
The Raconteurs and Kings of Leon.
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
City of God, True Romance, Nowhere in Africa, The Shawshank Redemption, and The Lion King..