1) Breaking Dawn is my favorite- more happiness, less love triangle drama.
2) After watching New Moon in the theatre, I immediately bought Eclipse.
3) Eclipse is the first non-required reading book I actually finished. (I usually start a book and never finish it).
4) Between work, taking care of my home, husband, and two children; it took me a week and a half to read all four books :)
5) Alice (Ashley Green) is my favorite lady character in the Twilight movies.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I submitted to watching Twilight in February 2010; after refusing to become a part of the norm since it came out. I immediately went out and bought the whole series! I have read the Twilight series 4 times.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team Edward- Why not is a better question!
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Edward, but in the female sense.
Elvis and Me
Victoria, Queen and Empress
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Top 10 Distinctions Between the Rich and the Middle Class
What is Your Favorite Music
Depends on my mood. Dance, Rock, Classical, oldies (yes, Malt Shop tunes), selective country, selective- mostly older R&B, etc.
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Excited for Eclipse to come out!!!
TV Shows: Bones, Leverage, White Collar
Games: Mostly consist of whatever games entertain my pre-schooler and toddler ;)
"God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardships as the pathway to peace;
Taking, as He did, this sinful world
as it is, not as I would have it;
Trusting that He will make all things right
if I surrender to His Will;
That I may be reasonably happy in this life
and supremely happy with Him
Forever in the next.
My city hosts an Art Walk downtown every first Wednesday of the month. That is awesome! Lots of live music, art, wining and dining. I like going to historical places, sight seeing, traveling, taking my children to places they've never been. Going to places I've never been :)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!