"I am sorry to inform you that once they start deleting non-Twilight related RPs in RPR, I will leave TTS(I'd like to stop here and say that I'm not trying to be overly dramatic or whatever, I'm leaving because I don't like…"
"Eve: "That's what happened? I had no idea," I said, watching my arms return to their normal flawless white.
Evan: "Neither did I, that's why I did some digging, now come on!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her…"
I am sorry to inform you that once they start deleting non-Twilight related RPs in RPR, I will leave TTS(I'd like to stop here and say that I'm not trying to be overly dramatic or whatever, I'm leaving because I don't like Twilight all that much anymore and I only get on here for non-Twilight related RPs[this being because I don't have any other RP sites I know of]). I'll visit every so often to talk to my friends who stay, but other than that, there's nothing for me to do here, so, good-bye soon I guess.
Three of my favorite songs by my favrotie band ever!
No comments yet!
Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
1. I really like Victorian stuff, be it buildings, clothing, paintings, I just think it's really cool, what is modern now really doesn't appeal to me. Sometimes I even speak in a more formal manner like they would have done back then.
2. I'm Goth, simple as that, if you don't know what that means, Google is your best friend, and if you think that I'm automatically a Satanist or mean to everyone, you should probably use Google as well.
3. I love to read, anything dark, spooky, or(as much as I hate to admit it, seeing as people would think it's strange for a guy to say it) romantic(and by that I don't mean I sit down and read those books with Fabio[spelling?] on the cover for hours on end, but the occasional dark romance[ex. Blood and Chocolate], sure.) is good for me!
4. I'd like to learn how to play the piano, but I have no idea where to even get a keyboard where I live, let alone learn how to play a piano.
5. I'm working on writing my own books, it's going slow and I've changed my mind several times, but it's getting there.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I have no idea, it's been a couple of years though.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
I mean really, who needs an emotional, moody fairy-vampire or a hot-headed, love sick puppy when you can have a cute goth girl who just so happens to be a vampire that DOESN"T sparkle.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
Vlad Tod(Cronicles of Vladimir Tod)
Gothic Charm School: And Essential Guid for Goths and Those Who Love Them, I Am Number Four, The Fallen novels, the Hush, Hush series, The Morganville Vampires Series, The Dark is Rising Sequence, Twilight saga, Harry Potter series, Goosebumps, Alex Rider, The Gatekeepers, Daniel X,, Inheritance series, The 39 Clues, Fear Street, Animorphs, Left Behind, Everlost, Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series, House of Night Series, and Cirque Du Freak Series.
What is Your Favorite Music
Evanescence, We Are The Fallen, VersaEmerge, Within Temptation, Sirenia, UnSun, Epica, The Letter Black, Paramore, Vampires Everywhere, Xandria
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Any Madea movie, Red Riding Hood(the one from this year), Harry Potter, Ghost Wisperer, C.S.I.(all of them), How It's Made, Doctor Who, Warehouse 13, The Vampire Diaries, Jumper, I Am Number Four, Blood and Chocolate.
Reading, writing books, playing the sims 3 on my computer, talking with my friends, and going to church.