1. Your comments must be five or more lines long
2. Please be patient. I may not be able to respond right away.
3. You have to give me something to be able to work with. PLOT TWISTS
4. Think of a cool interaction and setting.
5. Tell me what you want. Ask questions.
7. You may only talk to single people.
8. Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation are a must. I do understand if you mess up.
9. It doesn't matter to me what kind of point of view you use. If you prefer that i write in a certain point of view, tell me.
10. I don't mind if you make my character do things. And if it bothers you, I won't make yours do anything. If you don't ask, I will anyway.
11. My character is not going to fall madly in love with your character at the drop of a hat. This is not Beauty and the Beast.
12. It's not like I have a problem with gay people or lesbians, I just don't know how to write for a story like that.
13. Have fun.
14. Plan your character before you role-play with me. Basic stories will work, though I prefer more complex stories for my own character.
15. I really am no good at writing starters. I need prompts.
16. Any character you want (besides the taken ones) is up for grabs.
17. I really enjoy writing fantasy stories (dragons, elves, sword fights, castles, kings and queens, etc.) I love it. So, that's an option.