- I'm a really "down to earth" kind of person
- I really love "M&M's" (Movies & Music)
- Writing is one of my hobbies
- I'm a fan of the movie (Twilight)
- I'm an avid fan of the books! (Hence the signing up on this website lol!)
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I read Twilight about a year and a half ago. I was a bit skeptic about reading it, from what I had heard from a friend it didn't sound like "my kind" of book. As soon as I started reading I was instantly hooked! Once I finished with Twilight, I bought the rest of them (as soon as I finished New Moon I bought Eclipse, when I finished this one I bought Breaking Dawn). I have to admit, I was caught off guard with this book. I've read Twilight about three times, New Moon I've read twice, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn I've only read once.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
With the way Bella relates with both of them I would have to say Team Edward. The way Edward relates with Bella (and viceversa) in a certain way can be described as pure, simple, and honest. Looks really don't matter for him, he's willing to leave Bella as a mortal and really doesn't care what she'll look 10, 20, 30 years from now. Bella loves Edward, she'd do anything for him, as he would for her too. The chemistry they share is just so unique!
Which Character Are You Most Like?
I'd say Edward. I find that I'm too over-conscious of the feelings of those around me. Really over-protective (not be confused with possessive! lol!) , and I'm a hopeless romantic.
- Twilight Saga Books (Twilight being, in my opinion, the best one)
- Mortal Instruments (City Of Bones, City Of Ashes)
- Nights In Rodanthe
- The Notebook
- Harry Potter Books (All Of Them!)
What is Your Favorite Music
I don't have a favorite genre so to speak. To be honest it really depends on my mood; I listen to all types of music: Instrumental/Soundtrack, Rock, Pop, Country, etc. My preferred genre (not to be confused with favorite! lol) however, is rock (any kind; alternative, pop rock, heavy, etc).
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Movies: There is just WAY too many movies I like, but for the sake of this website I'm going to mention I like Twilight (which I do lol)
TV Shows: One Tree Hill, Dawson's Creek, Friends, Boy Meets World, Blood +, Darker Than Black, Clannad, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes
Games: Final Fantasy 7 through 10, Halo games, Army Of Two, Call Of Duty Series, Assassins Creed, and many many more!
- "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul" - "Invictus" by William Ernest Henley
- "Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars---points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything." - said by Edward Cullen in "New Moon" by Stephenie Meyer
- "My arm will never be the same..." - said by Jace Wayland (after unsuccessfully attempts to break down a wooden door) in "City Of Bones" by Cassandra Claire
- Going to the movies
- Reading books
- Playing basketball
- Exercising (jogging, going to the gym, etc)
- Playing video games with my Baby and friends
- Listening to music
- Hanging out with friends and family
- And... Constantly checking to see if Midnight Sun is in the making lol :)
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!