1. I am obsessed with the Twilight Saga
2. I love to play softball
3. I like New Moon the most
4. My favorite color is Midnight Black or Midnight Blue
5. I have hazel eyes
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
1. Twilight: 2008 and I read it 5 times
2. New Moon: 2008-2009 and I read it 5 times
3. Eclipse: 2009 and I read it 5 times
4. Breaking Dawn: 2009 and I read it 5 times
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team Jedward because it's too hard to choose between the two hot guys. I like Edward because he is sorta hot. I like Jacob because he IS hot and he protected Bella and didn't let her get ripped to shreds from the inside out. The only reason I like Edward is because he is kind and compassionate and he was mostly with Bella when she needed him.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
These Will Be In Order of Who I Am Most Like:
1. Twilight Saga
2. House of Night Novels
3. Maximum Ride Series
4. Vampire Diaries Series
5. Chronicles of Chrestomanci
and ALOT more Books and series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is Your Favorite Music
3. Hip Hop
5. Twilight Soundtrack
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
2. New Moon
3. Top Gun
1. True Blood
3. Wolverine and the X-Men
3. Video Games
1. About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.
Bella Swan, Twilight, Chapter 9, p.195
2. Look, do you mind saving the stupid stuff for when I’m around? I won’t be able to concentrate if I think you’re jumping off cliffs behind my back.
Jacob Black, New Moon, Chapter 16, p.367
3.They called it The Cold One, the Blood Drinker, and lived in fear that it was not alone.
Billy Black, Eclipse, Chapter 11, p.255
4.You’ll be my sister officially in ten short hours… it’s about time you get over this aversion to new clothes.
Alice Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 3, p.40
5.I look at my… son. His strength, his goodness, the brightness that shines out of him—and it only fuels that hope, that faith, more than ever. How could there not be more for one such as Edward?
Carlisle Cullen, New Moon, Chapter 2, p.37
4. Play on the Computer
5. Listening to Music