1. I am more visually talented then literally
2. I often get bored in the real world and love to venture into a little magic
3. I am a hopeless romantic who also loves drama
4. I was able to read through all of the Twilight books in a record amount of time while taking on motherhood...like she was going to let me sleep anyway!
5. I'm happily married to my own wonderful Jacob ;)
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I was somewhat disappointed with the movie, but I was intrigued enough to order the first book in January 2009. It took me about a week to read each book. I think I might read them again before the premier of New Moon.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team JACOB!!! I love love love Jacob so much. He is so sweet, funny, loving, warm, and beautiful. SM's description of him is breath taking.
The Cullens are great too...and Edward is pretty breath taking, but I always love the underdog (heeehee).
Which Character Are You Most Like?
I think I might be more of a mix between Leah(minus the heartbreak), and Alice.
ummmm Twilight Saga...
Like Water for Chocolate
The Poison Wood Bible
Esperanza's Box of Saints
In the Time of the Butterflies
What is Your Favorite Music
I like all music except for hard rock and most country
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
I LOVE Sex and The City
Heroes, GG, House, Waiting for God
Playing with my baby girl, swimming, reading, photographing people candidly, shopping and shopping some more, finding quiet little coffee shops, exploring new places, and day dreaming.
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!