"Haha just for anyone interested in this discussion...
I saw Kate-Miller-Heidke play live at the Enmore last night and it was FANTASTIC!! Just the best concert ever! Omigod sa-woon! She wore the most georgeous dress and sang all the singles. Some of…"
"OMG yeah it totally fits with New Moon, thought that the first time i heard it and assumed it was just my imagination playing tricks on me cuz all i can think about lately is New Moon. I agree with what everyone has said, maybe she did write it for…"
"You know what, that is my ultimate FAVE song at the moment. I've listed it in my profile. AND YES I AGREE THERE IS A CONNECTION. I LUV it and every time I hear it all I can think about is how it soooo goes well with Bella. I'm happy you…"
"I totally agree! I couldn't believe it wasn't on the sound track! They're going for a very Indie-Rock sound this time, so maybe it didn't fit... But it is so perfect.
I never like the sound tracks much anyway, and always end up…"
"Hey, I thought I was going a little nuts when I heard Kate's new song because it made me think about New Moon. I guessed it was because everything Twilight related is always on my mind. But it really sounds like it was written for New Moon. I…"
"She has a beautiful voice. The Last Day On Earth does fit. I want a powerful song just for them. I remember a couple of years ago (and don't laugh) but at the end of the season of Home And Away, Sally was stabbed and they played a song by…"
1. I don't believe in true love.
2. I am obsessed with Twilight, but kind of ashamed of it. I don’t usually like things that every other girl my age falls in love with, and I’m not used to the cliché-ness of it all.
3. I detest the Twilight movie with a vengeance, and any of the bells and whistles that go with it.
4. I am strictly team Edward, but…
5. Jacob has a little piece of my heart.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I first read the Twilight books last summer, it too me nine days to get through all of them, borrowing each from a different friend. I've read each of them countless times since, and I'm always in the middle of one of them; at the moment it's 'Eclipse'.
(It's okay, I've bought the books for myself now!)
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
I'm team Edward, but only if that means who I think is better for Bella. He's perfect for her in every way, and he's loved her from the start.
Pesonally, I adore Jacob. His raw honesty is beautiful and I couldn't bear his pain in Eclipse. Jacob is more realistic. He and Bella's relationship is more rational than her's and Edwards.
Which Character Are You Most Like?
I think I'm some kind of strange combination between Bella and Rosalie.
Rosalie because I'm strong-willed, I like to have my own way, but like Bella because I'm not loud about it. I find a way of getting what I want without getting too badly noticed.
I look a bit like Rose too. I'm not impossibly beautiful, but I'm quite pretty and my hair is long. My skin doesn't glitter in the sun though. (Dammit!)
Like Bella because I'm human too, as much as I wish otherwise...
1. The Twilight Saga. (In this order: Breaking Dawn, Twilight, New moon, Eclipse.)
2. ‘Gone With the Wind’ -By Margaret Mitchell
3. The Harry Potter books - By J.K. Rowling
4. The ‘Tomorrow’ Series by John Marsden
5. 'Wuthering Heights' by Emily Bronte
6. ‘I Can Jump Puddles’ - By Alan Marshall
7. 'M or F?' by Lisa Papademetriou and Chris Tebbetts
8. 'Just Listen' by Sarah Dessen
9. 'Does My Head Look Big In This?' by Randa Abdel-Fattah
10. The Host' by Stephanie Meyer
What is Your Favorite Music
U2, Kate Miller-Heidke, Green Day, Missy Higgins, Kings Of Leon, Muse, The Killers, Billy Joel, Maroon 5, The Police, Savage Garden, Snow Patrol, No Doubt, Fleetwood Mac, Crowded House, Bic Runga, (Is that enough now?)
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
1. Greece (Yeah, I know.)
2. Whale Rider
3. Ten Things I Hate About You
4. National Velvet
5. Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
* "It's twilight ,"
"It's the safest time of day for us," he said, answering the unasked question in my eyes. "The easiest time, but also the saddest in a way... the end of another day, the return of the night. Darkness is so predictable, don't you think?" He smiled wistfully.
* We stared at each other all night, each staring at the one thing we couldn't live through losing: the other.
* Life sucks, and then you die.
-If I should be so lucky.
* "Stop being a jerk, Jacob."
"You say that like it's possible."
* "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
"Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
"I do. Excellent."
* "Sometimes I think I like you better as a wolf."
"Sometimes I do. Probably has something to do with the
way you can't talk!"
* Death shouldn't be this uncomfortable."
*Could a world really exist where ancient legends went wandering around the borders of tiny, insignificant towns, facing down mythical monsters? Did this mean every impossible fairy tale was grounded in absolute truth? Was thereanything sane or normal at all, or was everything just magic and ghost stories?
* "Do you ever think your life might be easier if you weren't in love with me?"
"Maybe. Wouldn't be much of a life though."
* "Condition? What condition?"
"Marry me first."
"Okay, what's the punchline?"
"You're wounding my ego Bella, I just proposed to you and you tink it's a joke."
"Edward, please be serious."
"I am one hundred percent serious."
"Oh, c'mon. I'm only eighteen!"
"Well, I'm nearly one hundred and ten. It's time I settled down."
Umm, I like reading (obviously), I play Tennis and Netball, I draw alot, I'm a pretty good cook, I play the piano and so on and so on. I'm pretty normal, no catching irritable grizzlys or exploding into wolves.
Comment Wall (18 comments)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!