Danika Naiyer (AKA Tanya C.)'s Page
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
- I am a mom of 3.
I am almost 42 years old.
I am a fan of Vampire books/movies.
I love all 4 books in the Twilight series.
I am a serious and dedicated reader.
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- 2008. I heard about it on MTV and went and bought the first book. I immediately read New Moon and Eclipse and waited until midnight when Breaking Dawn came out to read it. I also converted people at my job into fans. I've read the books about 10 times!
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
- Team Edward because he's so wonderful and loving and understanding and put others feelings before his own. You never find that in real life, a person who thinks of your needs and your health and safety before their own. He's a perfect fantasy with vampire sexiness thrown in.
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- I'd say Alice because she's just fun and happy but always wanting to protect the ones she loves the most. She's soothing and sweet which is what I try to be and think I achieve most of the time.
- Favorite Books
- Twilight series, the House of Night Series(so good!), the first four Vampire chronicles from Ann Rice, Richard Laymon books (he writes great horror novels, look into Stake if you can find it), A Yellow Raft in Blue Water(Love It!), The Red Tent, The Kite Runner, etc. etc. etc........
- What is Your Favorite Music
- I have a diverse taste in music. Love Prince(older stuff). Michael Jackson, Daughtry, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Jill Scott, Mos Def, Erykah Badu, Sade, Luther Vandross, Dixie Chicks, Colin Raye, Martina McBride, Opera, Violin and Cello music, Spanish Guitar, Luis Miguel, Juan Gabriel, Rocio Durcal, Ana Gabriel, Chaka Khan etc. etc. etc......
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
- Love 'So u think u can dance' right now, 'how i met your mother', 'criminal minds' 'grey's anatomy'. Movies: Purple Rain, In America, Imitation of Life, Rebel Without a Cause, to name a few. Always hard to pick just one. I know, I didn't say Twilight! This might be an unpopular stance but the movie fell flat for me in so many places.
- Favorite Quotes:
- Pulp Fiction: "That's a tasty burger" & "Were you done, well allow me to retort..." Samuel Jackson.
- Favorite Activities
- Spending time with my daughters and reading.
Danika Naiyer (AKA Tanya C.)'s Photos
Danika Naiyer (AKA Tanya C.)'s Videos