~Bible Quotes And Rules~
1. There is to be no cussing of any kind. (James 3:10)
2. There is to be no Anti-God endorsement. (Leviticus 22:31-33)
3. All users are expected to respect all Moderators and to comply with any decision that is made by a Moderator. (Hebrews 13:17)
4. Respect for me. Problems will be handled by the Moderator on duty or by Administration at a later date if need be. (James 4:11)
5. All conversations (public or private) are to be free from drug/alcohol/sexual content or references. Serious questions about said topics are okay, but please do not endorse or make light of any of these things while on my page and comments and megs. (Philippians 4:8-9)
6. Threats of any kind are not acceptable, either to Moderators or to other users. (Proverbs 16:27-30)
7. We encourage biblical discussions in comments and megs. However, Tina is home to people of many different denominations and backgrounds, and we ask that you respect each others opinions and remain calm while discussing such things. (Romans 15:7)
8. Please keep in mind that people of all ages are members of TheTwilightSaga . We ask that you keep users ages� in mind when you speak to them, making sure to be respectful at all times. (1Timothy 5:1-2)
9. No name calling (Proverbs 10:12)
10. The use of CAPS in chat is considered by some to be a form of yelling, and so we do ask that you use your CAPS when u r mad. (Proverbs 19:20)
11. Please refrain from using any other language other then English while Comment me. This is out of consideration of Me. (1Corinthians 10:23)
12. Not every one who comes to chat will be a Christian, although you are more then free to defend your faith to such users, we ask you to do so in a kind and respectful manner. (Colossians 4:5-6)
14. "Flooding" as it is called, is not allowed. Flooding consists of multiple rows of nonsense, such as jlsjfjfsoifujsoafjsalfjsgjasjgsfgjfaf or rows of avatars or anything of the like. Flooding is not only annoying but can cause lag in talking to me. (Romans 13:1-4)
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15
1. The fighting, drama, threads that intentionally or unintentionally create conflict MUST STOP.
The initial boards were removed because fans wouldn't play nice. Our rules are rules that WILL BE ENFORCED. You risk temp to perm ban if you cannot adhere to them, no matter WHAT the circumstance. No more warnings. We suggest you read the rules before posting comments, pix, etc.
* prohibited any discussion of actions the moderators and administrators of the site.
* Do not publishing indecent material (pornography, violence, etc.).
* Prohibited advertising of any resources (is writing of any internet links, but links to our site).
3. Be nice and respectful!
This is a fun SAFE place for ALL fans of creed, color, race, religion, nationality, with NO discrimination. If you can't get along, then this isn't the place for you. If you can, GREAT! We'd love for you to be a part of The Twilight Saga community.
1.No Drama IN HERE
2.NO CURSING Even on my Coments