There was smoke everywhere, and ash covered my skin and clothes. I crawled on my hands and knees through the smoke and debris trying to find the front door. I was choking, I couldn’t breathe and I began to feel dizzy. I lay down covering my face with my hands as the flames came closer, licking their way across the floor. I began to cough violently and my eyes had tears in them. I knew this was the end, I couldn’t draw a single breathe. So this was how I was going to die, only five years old on my first day of school. I closed my eyes and waited to be consumed by the flames
1) My friiends and family and VERY importantt .
2) I wiish i was a better person than i actually am .
3) I loveeee to read , Sooo any recomendations on books ?
4) Softball is liike the most important thiing in my life riight now .
5) I liive in GA , And i wanna go to Washinton State University .
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Edward , Jacob is kinda a jerkk , (;
I read, ALOT.
What is Your Favorite Music
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Castle, Pretty Little Liars, && Make it or break it