i was born on a leep year
I LOVE TWILIGHT
i want to be a writer
i live in hawaii
i love tyler fox
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
2007, i have read the saga twice.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
i am an independent. i like both jacob and edward. they are both just soooo cute!!!
Which Character Are You Most Like?
im am soooooo like Bella. i always fall and hurt myself... just ask all my friends. i always get hurt or get sick.
well obvuoislly its twilight!!!! but i also like the host, megan mead's guide to Magoan boys, and i'd tell you i love you but i'd have to kill you. those are all my favorite books
What is Your Favorite Music
i like rock, love songs, some rap, and songs i can move my hips to.
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
twilight, all disney movies, and scary movies.
'your 90% of the reason i get up in the morning. the other 10% is the need to pee.'
crazy? i was crazy once. in a room, a ruber room. with rats, rubber rats. rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once. in a room, a rubber room. with rats, rubber rats. rats make me crazy. crazy?... etc.
reading, sports, writing, dancing, being in theater productions, watching movies, and hanging out with my friends.
Comment Wall (7 comments)
You need to be a member of The Twilight Saga to add comments!