1. absolutely LOVE twilight!! cant get enough of it (:
2. play softball for my highschool (been playin for ten years)
3. hope to write my own book someday
4. i'm a very creative and fun person
5. loves all kinds of music and LOVES to read!!! (:
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I first read twilight in 2006. since then i have read the series 12 times and love it each time (:
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
its really hard to choose between the two. in the first book, i was Team Edward because he was described so protective over her and he was mysterious and unatainable (eveyone wants what they cant have). in the second book though, i am Team Jacob because when Edward leaves Bella, Jacob is there to save her from losing herslef and he was alwasy there for her. he was the real "knight in shining armor".
Which Character Are You Most Like?
this is probably one of the most common answers, but i think i'm more like Bella. i'm weird and awkard just like her, i have friends but not close ones, and i like to be by myself. i even think more than i talk and i like it. i dont have that unrequited love she has, but i hope one day i'll get the chance.
Other than twilight being my all time favorite, i would have to say that my other favorite books are:
1. Marked Series 2. Blue Blood Series
3. Wicked Lovely Series 4. The Night World Series
5. The Vampire Academy Series 6.The Host
7. Rachel Hawthorne Books 8. Hush Hush
9. Shiver 10. The Immortal Series
There are plenty more wher that came from, but those are my favorite. If you havent read any of these, then you really should.
What is Your Favorite Music
I love all kinds of music. The Twilight and New Moon soundtrack were both really good. I love Carrie Unerwood, Nickelback, Paramore, Superchick, Kate Voegele, Avril Lavigne, and many more. I like variety as you can tell. (:
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Of course my favorite movies are Twilight and New Moon. I have a lot more that i love as well, but i cant really remember at the moment.
Some of my favorite TV shows are Vampire Diaries, Ghost Whisperer, Make it or Break it, Secret Life of an American Teannager, and many more.
I love playing games... I recently played The Twilight Scene and it was really fun. The Game of Life was awesome too. I also like playing cards too.
I have alot of favorite quotes. i like some from songs, movies, celebrities, book, famous poets, etc. some of my favorites are:
1. "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."-Twilight
2. "Please don't make me choose"-New Moon
3."It was nice to be alone, not to have to smile and look pleased; a relief to stare dejectedly out the window at the sheeting rain and let just a few tears escape."-Twilight
4. "Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."
5. “The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”-Emmerson
I play softball, practically my entire life, and that enjoyable... most of the time. I use to play volleyball but now i just play for fun. I love to read: i've read over 2,000 books in the past year and a half. i love to draw and create art, its how i express myself.