It's ivy's birthday today!
- United Kingdom
- Blog Posts
- Photo Albums
- Five Things Everyone Should Know About You?
- erm well i love twilight
im a swimmer
i want to become a director someday lol
erm i love drawring and writting
- When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
- 2008 erm................... aproximatly 37 times
- Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
- TEAM EDWARD all the way lol well i think hes a gentelman lol and i hate being too hot
- Which Character Are You Most Like?
- erm................ well i asked my friend and she said "Alice because.....ur happy an helpful an solve my problems! lol yeah i think u are alice!! hehe" those r her exact words lol
- Favorite Books
sence and sencibility
to kill a mockingbird
- What is Your Favorite Music
- well i love any song that has a meaning and a good beat lol
but i would put it between a mix of rock,pop,techno and sad songs if u get what i mean
- Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
twilight,australia,narnia,disney films,walk the line,hairspray,LOTR,transformers,ect
the mentalist,c.s.i ny and vegas,ghost wisperer,greys anatomy,ben 10 alien force lol
- Favorite Quotes:
- Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."
Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
Bella: "Should I be afraid?"
"And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche." — Alice Cullen
I'm really glad Edward didn't kill you. Everything's so much more fun with you around." — Emmett Cullen
"I never thought I needed to teach you how to throw a punch. Guess I was wrong about that." — Charlie Swan
"I already know how strong you are. You didn't have to break the furniture." —Bella Swan
I was just wondering why you stabbed him. Not that I object." — Edward Cullen
- Favorite Activities
listining to music