"hey!So sorry it took SOOOO long but life has been really crazy for both of us lately so we finally got our stuff together and put this together as fast as we could and worked hard and here it is!We're so glad we still have you guys but make…"
"At 5:55am on October 22, 2010, aNgeL cUlLeN said…
Sorry for the agony I’ve caused you all for waiting for the next update of my FAN fic for the longest time. I hope that you’ll find it in your hearts to once more be captivated by…"
"Hey!Thanks for your comments but we know we had 150 people reading with us so we would love if u could spread the word about our story to your friends!Thanks to everyone thats been with us since the start and we promise to start updating alot…"
"soo,Rex is entering a one-shot competition so the next post of either loves wounds or anonyous will be delayed!I'm sooooo sorry because i know our post are very few and faar between anyway because of our busy scheduels so we are soooooo sorry…"
"@Ginny Potter(Sonia) Hmm.Interesting theory.There is someone gifted involved in all this but i won't say how he-Oops!No,not he!! forget i ever said he!- is involved.Its scary how close some of u have gotton to correct!Lots of u just don't…"
"Yay!!That was pure fluff as u promised but i loved it! IT was soo cute and sweet and i can't wait for more!BTW,u need to send me more anonymous or more loves wounds.Its hard to choose but i have to say loves wounds is my favorite!!Write more…"
"yay!Glad u liked it girls!Just to let u know, you'll have to be patient with us!It's summer for me here in the USA and I have my first job!(eeep!) And Rex is just starting school again in the phillipines so we're both super busy! We…"
I love Robert pattinson,I am team edward,Alice is my favorite cullen girl,Black cats rule,I am obsessed with everything twilight,i am very into politics.I am reeally weird,i am definetly a tree hugger!(more than five but who cares?) I love singing,photography,acting,and horseback riding(or aquestrian!)I love my family( they are so quirky,and funny, and weird!They just make me feel like i fit in somewhere)
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
April 2009 after seeing twilight(which i don't recommend!Now i'll never know what it would be like to not know what was gonna happen and not know what the cullens are,ect)I have read a twilight book 16 times!!!!
Currently I am absorbed in writing my fanfics and reading other books!Sorry SM but the world u set up is BEGGING to be manipulated into someone else's world.Love my fanfics!
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Team Edward,Edward is sweet,and kind,Tries to be a great person and is sooo hot!I feel bad for jake when bella leaves to save edward in nm but mad at bella b/c she's been leading him on.Then he turns into a jerk in eclipse!
Which Character Are You Most Like?
I am most like alice because i am perky,happy,energetic,and love to be around people.Much like alice ,i get De'ja Vu alot which some people think means you can see the future.Also I'm a little crazy too!;)I am a perfectionist,and i look like alice(short hair,dark brown eyes)I am a little like bella too cause i'm clumsy and a little like edward because i am musical.I love to sing!I have also been told I have a calming effect on people so I guess i'm a little like Jasper!I can be pig headed so i'm rosalie,i am very caring so i'm carlise/esme and i love to joke and laugh and be sarcastic so i'm emmett!
Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,And Breaking dawn,ALL the harry potters, the mortal instruments series! I love to read fanfics so if u want me to read urs,send me a message or leave a comment with a link and a brief summary!Thanks!
What is Your Favorite Music
3 doors down, finger 11,coldplay,Hey Monday!,Air borne toxic event,Katherine McPhee,The Fray,The Script,and a little BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN!The boss is 60!Queen,paramore,the living sisters,April smith and the great picture show!
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Movies:West side story,Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Benny&June,Chicago,alice in wonderland(with johnny depp)
TV Shows:NCIS,The daily show John Stewart,The Colbert Report,victorious
Games:Singstar,Guitar hero,world of warcraft,little big planet
Sing like nobody is listening,Dance like no one is watching,Live like theres no tomorrow.
Live well,Laugh often,Love much.
To each is own.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb,what a stupid lamb.What a sick masochistic lion,
Music is my life,
We maybe stupid,but we are not dumb!
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done,live every second like it was my last one-jordan sparks
Twilight confession #50:When I was offered ice for my bruise,I refused it.I would rather have a vampire touch me....
1. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
crescendo,poco a poco
I was raised with the idea of maximum effort, as long as you could look in the mirror and say 'I gave it everything I had' it was OK. But if you gave it less, that would disgrace you-mark harmon
A lot of times, discipline and hard work can make up for the talent you don't have. -mark harmon
It's a lot easier to do good work when you have good words to say and work with good people-mark harmon
Singing,Reading,Dancing,golfing,swimming,listening to my ipod,writing,photography,horseback riding
2. I will not sing “We’re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz” when being sent to the Headmaster’s office.
3. I will not play poker or bridge with Professor Trelawney’s tarot deck.
4. Seamus Finnegan is not “after me Lucky Charms.”
5. I will not draw mustaches, glasses, scars, devil horns, or other paraphernalia on the paintings in Hogwarts while the subjects are sleeping. They do not find it amusing.
6. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
-6b. Neither will I take one out on the new DADA teacher.
7. Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.
8. I will not change gravity on the Hogwarts grounds. My fellow students do not need to develop extra muscles and jumping into an orbit is not funny.
9. I am not the Wicked Witch of the West.
-9b. Neither is Professor Umbridge.
10. I will not ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
11. I will not follow potion instructions in reverse order “to see what happens.”
12. I will not walk up to a Hufflepuff and ask if he/she is going to huff and puff and blow my house down.
13. I will not accept anything edible from a Weasley.
-13b. Especially if it is offered with a compensation for any damages.
14. Hogwarts is not in the flight path of any Muggle airport, and Muggle airplanes cannot crash into Hogwarts. That being the case, there is no need to have first years standing on the spires of Hogwarts waving torches screaming "Go away, go away!!"
15. I will not ask for advice from Peeves on how to wreak havoc.
-15b. This goes for Fred and George, too.
16. Making rumors about Harry and Draco's secret love life is not funny and it will stop soon.
17. I will not suggest to Fred and George that they invent and sell Anti-Anti-Cheating Charm quills.
18. I will not tell first years that the best way to study is to stay up all night balancing your textbook on your head, as gravity will cause the information to sink through the skull and into the brain.
-18b. Having not done this, I will not stay up all night to laugh at said first years.
19. I will not point to Harry Potter’s scar and ask if his Voldy senses are tingling.
20. I will not organize a Junior Death Eaters Training Camp at Hogwarts. I will not hand out medals for "Hexing Harry Potter,” "Endangering a teacher’s life by jinxing,” or “Throwing a person from the Astronomy Tower.” I will not send the latter to Professor Snape and make him an honorary member.
21. I will not add "according to the prophecy" at the end of all my sentences to raise my Divination grade.
22. I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force.”
23. I will not push Professor Flitwick from his stack of books claiming I need them for my studies.
24. I will not spike my best friend’s pumpkin juice and tell him to go hit on Professor McGonagall.
-24b. Or Professor Snape.
25. When asked a question by a teacher I will not inform them that the answer is protected by a Fidelius Charm and I am not the Secret Keeper.
26. I will not hiss at Harry Potter instead of talking.
27. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
28. I will not organize a witch burning, even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class.
29. I will not tell Oliver Wood that Quidditch as been permanently canceled.
-29b. Having not done this, I will not tell him that it is Marcus Flint's fault.
30. I will not bewitch Percy Weasley's prefect badges to yell "I'm in love with myself!" every time it senses movement.
31. The Easter Bunny is not Jesus’ Animagus form.
32. I will not sign up the Great Lake at Hogwarts for the Summer Olympics swimming competitions.
-32b. I will not take a hippogriff to the Summer Olympics to get an unfair advantage at the Equestrian competitions
33. I will not convince first years that the new password to Gryffindor Tower is "Petrificus Totalus" and must be recited with their wands pointed at themselves.
34. I will not give a "Chosen by whom, actually?" shirt to Harry Potter for Christmas.
35. I will not refer to Aragog as “Charlotte.”
36. Crucifixes do not ward off Slytherins.
-36b. I should not test that.
37. I will not jump up and yell "VOLDERMORT, RUN!" in the middle of a D.A. meeting.
38. If Death Eaters attack Hogsmeade, I will not point at the Dark Mark and shout “To the Batmobile, Robin!”
39. I will not tell everyone that Draco Malfoy started the Hug A Muggle Campaign.
40. I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer.
41. I will not tell Ronald Weasley that his sister was caught snogging any of the following: 1) Draco Malfoy, 2) Any other Slytherin, 3) Michael Corner, 4) Any other Ravenclaw, 5) Zacharias Smith, 6) Any other Hufflepuff, 7) Neville Longbottom, 8) Any other Gryffindor.
42. Asking Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger "When's the wedding?" is only funny a few times.
43. I will not lock the Gryffindors and Slytherins in a room and take bets on who will come out alive.
44. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
-44b. And Hermione Granger.
45. I will not dress in long black capes with hoods. Draco Malfoy tried this and almost peed his pants. I must learn from his experience.
46. I will not tell Professor Binns that he is dead and a) needs to move on, or b) get a life.
47. I will not change the speed of light to 30 mph and enjoy watching my fellow students and the teachers find out about the miracles of relativity.
48. I will not start a betting pool on the fate of this year’s Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, as it is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
49. I will not hand out shirts that say “Potter 6, Voldemort 0.”
50. Astronomy class will not cause me to be abducted by aliens.
51. I will not convince the first years that "Death Eaters" is the name for a cookery club specialized in experimental dishes.
52. I will not start a howler chain-letter saying "Your life will be cursed for seven years if you don’t send this to 10 fellow students within 15 minutes."
53. I will not melt if water is poured over me.
-53b. Neither will Professor Umbridge.
54. I will not bewitch my cauldron to change the freezing-point of water. I will not ask Professor Snape why my potion is freezing while the cauldron is heated. Nor will I point out that I doubted from the beginning that he would be able to sort that out for me.
55. I will not tell the first years on the Hogwarts Express that they have free choice of house if they swim over the lake.
56. Professor Flitwick’s first name is not Yoda.
57. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory, no matter how wicked the result would be.
58. Sneaking slugs into Ron Weasley's food is not funny.
59. I will not tell Professor Snape that we the student body have been discussing his role in unfortunate events involving the late headmaster and have deemed him a miserable and pathetic excuse of a human being.
-59b. I will also not suggest that he isn’t even human.
60. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
61. I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do in front of people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
62. I will not hang up a sign saying "Reserved for Draco Malfoy" at the girls’ bathroom door.
63. I am not allowed to ask pureblood students things like, “If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?”
64. I will not tell Dobby that Harry Potter's one greatest desire is for a pit bull named Ripper.
65. I will not tell Professor McGonagall about the great Muggle enhancer out there called botox.
-65b. I will not tell her that it would make those thin tight lips of hers into pouty bodacious things.
--65c. I will not tell her that Professor Dumbledore would particularly enjoy looking at those pouty bodacious things.
66. "42" is not the answer to every question on the O.W.L.s.
-66b. Not even if the boy who’s whispering this to you tells you he heard it from Hermione Granger herself.
67. I will not set Ravenclaws on the task of calculating the exact value of pi.
68. Getting the Sorting Hat drunk only makes his song funny the first time.
69. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
70. I will not ask Professor Flitwick how Santa Claus is doing.
71. Asking “How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?” and walking away is only funny the first time.
72. I will not ink my owl's feet, have it walk across parchment, and sell the results as cheat sheets for Ancient Runes, even though Crabbe and Goyle keep falling for it.
73. I will not change the speed of sound so that communication by owl is quicker than talking to each other.
74. I will not point out to Professor Sinistra that Astrology needs to be rewritten as Pluto is no longer a planet.
75. I will not encourage bungee jumping from the Astronomy Tower, nor do it myself, as it is disrespectful of Professor Dumbledore’s memory.
76. I will not tell Gryffindor first years that sneaking into the Slytherin dormitory is a rite of passage to truly become a Gryffindor.
77. Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying "The library is closed for an indefinite time period" amusing in any sense.
-77b. Neither does Hermione Granger.
78. I will not tell Professor Snape he needs to go to his "Happy Place."
79. If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-De-Dee: The Voldemort Musical," I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
80. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that my teacup says she's lying.
81. I will not imitate Steve Irwin while in Care of Magical Creatures class, even if I have the best fake Australian accent.
82. I will not enchant the telescopes on the Astronomy Tower to display non-existent constellations during O.W.L. exams.
83. My headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, not "Gandalf."
84. Underwater broom riding does not distinguish the master from the layman. It is not required to become member of any Quidditch team.
85. I will not use Legilimency to get the right answers from my teachers.
86. I will not use Legilimency to get what my fellow students think are the right answers.
-86b. This also pertains to Hermione Granger.
87. I will not psycho-analyze Professor Trelawney, as it clouds her Inner Eye.
88. "To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
89. I will not put a paper sign on Firenze's back saying "Pony Rides: 3 Sickles.”
90. Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology."
91. Neil Gaiman is not spying on us.
92. I will not point out to the house-elves how much sushi could be made of the giant squid.
93. I will not suggest that we read coffee beans in Divination instead of tea leaves for a bit of a change.
94. I will not tell the teachers that they cannot assign homework, as we do not actually go home during the school year to do it.
95. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date for the Yule Ball.
96. I will not make fun of Hufflepuffs because their house colors make them look like bees.
97. I will not use silencing charms on my Prefects.
98. I will not to conjure the words "DRINK ME" onto the vial of any potion in Professor Snape's classroom.
99. I will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make. Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions.
100. Stealing first-years' clothing and then tossing it into and around the Whomping Willow is highly frowned upon.
-100b. I am also not allowed to tell them that the Whomping Willow is inaccurately named and is actually a wonderful spot for peaceful reading.
101. I will not tell Harry Potter that he is fictional and that everything he has worked for is nothing more than a couple of best selling novels and loads of bad fanfiction.
When a boy stares at you .... he is wondering why you are lying. When a boy let you lays on his chest ... he is wishing for you to be his forever. When a boy wants to see you everyday... he wants to be yours 4eva. When a boy says ' I love you ' ... he means it. When a boy says ' I miss you ' ... no one in this world can miss you more than that. Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person.... Find a Guy .. who calls you beautiful instead of hot... who calls you back when you hang up on him... Who will stay awake just to watch you sleep... Wait for the guy who ...kisses your forehead... Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats... Who holds your hand in front of his friends... Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you... Who turns to his friends and says, ' That's her!! '
Hey guys.I hope you can empathize with me here.Okay, so this guy I used to really like that left my school last year friended me on facebook.He used to be really intellegent and sweet and kind and a generally likeable person. Well, I had left him a message that was like "Hey!What's up?How do you like your new school?" I also wrote something joking like "Wow!You're so different!hahaha!" and obviously it was a joke because i'd seen him just a year before. Well he commented back saying… Continue
Hi!Tonight I watched a show on A&E Called phycic kids:Children of the Paranormal.Well,a girl could sense auras of a person once she got to know them pretty well.Well,when Edward describes jaspers powers to bella he says he must have been very aware of peoples emotions during his life.Well,this poor girl had the same thing.She said for example, if someone in her school was really angry she would feel it and have some what of a break down.So i think Jasper whitlock was desccribed by stephenie… Continue
At 5:55am on October 22, 2010, aNgeL cUlLeN said…
Sorry for the agony I’ve caused you all for waiting for the next update of my FAN fic for the longest time. I hope that you’ll find it in your hearts to once more be captivated by my story and thank you all for being the best readers an artist could ever have :D
Kinda, I live in my FF's, but not the Twilight-related ones. But the one with the bird-kids is pretty much my life, with just a little editing for secrecy purposes. I actually reference the flock, and they have their own series called Maximum Ride. LOL, thanks! =)