1. Never sit on the sidelines when your people need you.
2. If a sexually attractive female is involved in the case ALWAYS hit on her.
3. Never underestimate your opponent.
4. Always seek out a movie analogy.
5. Take every…"
1. When in doubt, speak geek.
2. When colleagues insist that the characters in your book are based on them, repeat the word "fiction" as many times as possible.
3. When the computers don't work and the computer…"
"Unofficial Rule A: Never apologise, as it's a sign of weakness.
Unofficial Rule B: We don't believe in coincidence.
Unofficial Rule C: But we do believe in bad luck.
Unofficial Rule D: Don't speak geekspeak, speak English.
Sorry Laura...You look sort of sad there too. :....( (See I made tear coming down my face. I have been busy writing Laura...first working on the next chapter for AWC and now I am busy writing for Indian Summer...it is the big double wedding chapter. It will probably be in two parts!