1. Never sit on the sidelines when your people need you.
2. If a sexually attractive female is involved in the case ALWAYS hit on her.
3. Never underestimate your opponent.
4. Always seek out a movie analogy.
5. Take every…"
1. When in doubt, speak geek.
2. When colleagues insist that the characters in your book are based on them, repeat the word "fiction" as many times as possible.
3. When the computers don't work and the computer…"
"Unofficial Rule A: Never apologise, as it's a sign of weakness.
Unofficial Rule B: We don't believe in coincidence.
Unofficial Rule C: But we do believe in bad luck.
Unofficial Rule D: Don't speak geekspeak, speak English.