5. I love the Twilight Saga!! (well duh, why else would I be on here)
4. My favorite book in the whole wide world is Eclipse, but a close second is Twilight. After that my favorite book is The Bean Trees. Then, back to the Saga, New Moon and Breaking Dawn. My favorite movie is the Breakfast Club.
3. I love vampires. I know they are evil but I love them. I don't love that the suck blood or anything, I love there ability to be free and run wild!
2. I think vampires exist. I'm not crazy or dumb, but I like there is something like them out there. Maybe not the exact vampires in Stephanie's books, but something similar.
1. If I'm not reading, at school, or sleeping, I'm swimming. It's my favorite thing to do.
When Did You First Read Twilight (year) and how many times have you read a Twilight Book (total)?
I only recently read the Twilight Saga, after all the hype about Breaking Dawn. One of my best friends had read it and was constantly begging me to read it, so I finally did, and LOVED it. I've read it two more times since and it's better each time; I swear!
Team Edward or Team Jacob? Why?
Wow, I don't think there is even a choice. Bella is with Edward, she always will be, and she was always going to be. I absolutely love Jacob, and I never wanted him to not be a part of Bella's life. But Bella was in love with Edward and that wasn't going to change whether or not Jacob will refuse to be her friend anymore. Luckily, it all worked out!! ;]
Which Character Are You Most Like?
I really don't know. I'm me, not any of the characters.
Oh, wow. Duh, the Twilight Saga!! Eclipse, then Twilight. Then New Moon and Breaking Dawn. I also really like The Bean Trees.
What is Your Favorite Music
ALL!! Currently my favorite song is from the Twilight soundtrack -- Full Moon by the Black Ghosts. And, even though they're both kinda old now, I love Let It Rock and No Handlebars.
Favorite Movies, TV Shows, Games:
Breakfast Club, didn't I already go over this?! Sphere is really good too. And, of course, Twilight.
"Friendship is like peeing yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
Question: "If you could live forever, would you and why?"
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."
- Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss Universe contest
okay, this one's for real (but it's SO sad!!)
"People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered.
Love them anyway.
If you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives.
Do good anyway.
If you are successful, you will win false friends and true enemies.
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.
The biggest person with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest person with the smallest mind.
Think big anyway.
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight.
People really need help but may attack if you help them.
Help people anyway.
Give the world the best you have and you might get kicked in the teeth.
Give the world the best you've got anyway."
"I would be a vegitarian. cuz it would be nice to be able to use the extra gifts and help people and not kill them because of them. and it would be nice after a while of practicing to be able to be around humans without all of the pain"
"Probably vegi, because, well humans can sometimes have disgusting habits or personalities and humans are the most sinning creatures --Using the word sin as verb, can that be?-- So it is sort of yucky to think about it.
Animals are Okay because, you…"