On Twilight Guide, they have a video from PopSugar, saying they have five reasons why werewolves are hotter than vampires. Well, they are wrong. Vampires outbeat werewolves. Here are my five reasons why vampires are infinity more hotter than vampires:
5) Vampires can kill werewolves - Let the vampires bite the werewolves & have the venom go through them. A vampire's venom can poison them & can kill them.
4) Vampires are immortal - Vampires can live forever while werewolves cannot. The only way the wolves can stay the way they are is that the keep on phasing. For vampires, they only need blood to survive their immortality.
3) Vampires have more covens - Sure, the werewolves have packs, but there are much more vampire covens in the world than there are wolf packs. For example, the Olympic Coven, aka the Cullen Clan/Family, is one of the biggest coven of vampires ever known, besides the Volturi.
2) Vampires are much stronger & faster than werewolves - Vampires can outrun wolves. The vampires can run faster than a cheetah & no wolf can catch up to them. Wolves are not strong as vampires. Can wolves lift really heavy objects, like vehicles, over their heads? Heh, I don't think so there.
1) *drumroll* Vampires are the hottest things out there - No wolf can be hotter than vampires. Vampires have the extreme perfection of beauty. When they smile, girls/guys swoon. When it is a hot day outside, wouldn't anyone want to curl up against a vampire's icy cold skin? I know I would. Look at Edward. He is one of the most gorgeous & the most sexiest vampire ever seen. No one can outbeat him in those departments.
There are my five reasons why vampires are infinity more hotter than werewolves. TEAM EDWARD & TEAM CULLEN ALL THE WAY!!!! DOWN WITH THE WEREWOLVES!!!!