Heres how to do it,
The address to sent the letter is
Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
London SW1Y 4SP
His US address is:
the US address is
c/o Endeavor Agency
9601 Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow. If you just want to mail a letter with the address above, and do not want anything back, then you can stop reading! If you live in UK send a properly stamped and self addressed envelope (minimum size 8.5" x 4") with your request letter and a photo. You can include a piece of cardboard to keep the photo from bending in shipping and also add "Do Not Bend" on the envelopes. Send your letter and wait. On average, there is going to be a 3+ month wait for a response. If you do not live in UK, add several* International Reply Coupons. The International Reply Coupons (IRC) will be used by the receiver to purchase english stamps. You can only get them at your post office. Place the IRCs into the envelope, not on it. For more information on reply coupons click here. *For information on postage prices to receive a letter from UK click here
Hope you get a signed photo back! Tell me if you did, comment on this vid!
I will answer ALL questions about sending a letter/pictures!
BUT! Here are some written instructions if someone didn't understand everything:
1) You write a letter to him, preferably by hand. Remember to ask for him to sign the pictures!
2) Print out pics of him to sign (at least that's what I did, you can use magazine clippings too :D)
3) Buy 7 IRC coupon. You can get them in post offices, and they let the receiver get stamps etc. for free.They're not very expensive.
4) Get two envelopes, one bigger, and one smaller, preferably. Write his address on the bigger envelope,and your address on the smaller envelope.
5) Put the letter, pictures, coupon and smaller envelope in the bigger envelope.
6) Just put stamps on the envelope, and send it and you're done!