Hi people! I felt like doing a blog on my actual life..haahaa. Dont worry I'm still writing Forgotten Dreams! I just thought this would be a little interesting, you know? Okkkaaayyyy, well first......
ACCOMPLISMENTS OF THE WEEK YAY!!!
1. Taylor Launter is following me on Twitter...Good job, Jordan!
2. Passed math test...YAY!
3.Finished reading Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast....AWESOME BOOK!
4. Found my iPOD....I'm so happy B)
5. Published a Forgotten Dreams....thumbs up!
6. Was loud in class for once....haha I'm a dork I know, thank you
7. Made Mom her birthday cake....I didnt burn the house down! :D
8. (This isnt mine but...) Sister tried out for cheerleading.....made Jouinor Varisty!
9. Had an argument withthe guy I like....which is good casue we dont really talk
10. Study for SOL's.....ha, i never do!
And for people out there who dont know, SOL's are Standard of Learning tests. Its those dumb ones you take at the end of every year to see if you really learned anything or if your dumb.So studying for that is very proudness there. Haha!! Well thats mostly my week. Oh! and the arugement with the guy I like? Thats so very good! Okay here;s the story!
We dated last year and things didnt go very well. So, you see, I broke up with him. (I felt awful about it!) I didnt want to break it off, but there was to much pressure on me! So I did! But I still like him, and if I can talk to him then, AWESOME. Because we dont live in the same state anymore. My daddy is a Marine so we move every three years. That obviously happened here. Now he's dating my friend, I'm single and still likeing him. I'm pathtic! Well I ho peyour week was awesome, unlike mine. And the Taylor L. thing....FOR REAL!!!!! If you dont believe me go on twitter follow disTWILIGHT and look for your self......right there......Taylor Launter.....following......ME! Sorry I dont mean to brag, but its pretty crazy! Anyways, GOODBYE TWLIGHTERS! <3